Well nothing can make home, kitchen or bathroom look chronic and filthy faster than grubby grout and tired old tiles. These also tend to mold and mildew, which cause serious health problems. Most of the homeowners consider tile floor cleaning a hassle. But let me tell you that with the right products and methods, tiles are very quick to clean. Now you can take care of your tiles with your gentle hand and some natural products that will keep your tiles looking like new. To make it clear this job is time consuming so if you are a working person then you should take the assistance from deep cleaning services in Delhi. At present, cleaning services in Delhi is the latest craze as their professional gives impeccable services. But if you want to the cleanliness on your own here is all you need to know to give those tiles a new lease of life.
First let’s go through some key steps which are requisite to be taken-
- A spare toothbrush and a good tile cleaner are a great combination for scrubbing your muddy tiles clean.
- If you have a steam cleaner in your home, then this is a instant and easy alternate to use instead of cleaning products.
- Before using any detergent or cleaner, don’t forget to do a spot test.
How to clean tiles floor without using costly products?
Things you need-
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Hard-bristle brush
- Lemon juice
If you pair these natural products with elbow grease, you will obtain sparkling tiles and clear grout.
- Baking soda– to clean water spots, dust and product residue, all you need is abrasive action of baking soda. Make the solution of water and baking soda, during pouring water on baking soda chemical reaction will take place. You don’t need to panic since it’s natural. Now take a damp sponge and dip in to bowl of solution and start scrubbing the tiles and grout. Afterwards rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water or wipe down the tiles with dry towel.
- White vinegar– well among all the natural cleaners you can always count on white vinegar. As it is one the most effective and versatile cleaner. Its acidic nature creates an environment that inhibits the growth of mildew, mold and other bacteria. In addition, it also cut soap scum, water spots, mineral deposits on tiles and many more.
In order to use it take equal proportion of white vinegar and distilled water in a spray bottle and spray it on the tiles floor generously. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes then start scrubbing with a hard-bristle brush. If still stubborn stains are left then pair up white vinegar with baking soda.
- Salt- unlike other natural products salt kills single cell organisms such as mold by dehydrating them. Keep in mind in order to apply this to work, that area around the mold required to be wet. In order to clean tiles, sprinkle it on that area and rub it with damp cloth. Let it work overnight and rinse that area in the morning.
- Lemon juice- needless to say the lemon extracts are the favorite natural beauty ingredient as it lighten stains and skin blemishes. It works similar when it comes to tiles cleaning. It is proved to be an effective stain remover. Like white vinegar lemon juice is acidic in nature and it inhibits mold and mildew. It works better when it is mixed with baking soda.
- Steam cleaning- well natural product gives good results but steam cleaner is an incredible effective method for removing dirt, mold, soap residue, bacteria and many more. The good news is this machine does not require chemicals.
So these were powerful and effective ways to clean tiles floor. Sometime to remove stubborn stains some machines are required like steam cleaner and few more. But if you don’t want to purchase such machines and want desired result then deep cleaning services in Delhi could be a good option. Because such cleaning services in Delhi is a boon for Delhites as they provide you clean environment within hours and you lead a happy and healthier life.